Archived - Budget Speech
Archived information is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
The Honourable Paul Martin P.C., M.P.
Minister of Finance
February 24, 1998.
- Acrobat version (109,398 bytes).
Table of Contents
- A Sound Economy and Sound Finances.
- Building a Strong Economy and a Secure Society: Our Principles and Our Plan.
- Providing Sound Financial Management.
- Equality of Opportunity.
Preparing Canadians for the Jobs of the 21st Century: Providing Access to Opportunity.
- The Canada Millennium Scholarship Foundation.
- Helping Graduates Manage Their Debts.
- Canada Study Grants.
- Supporting Learning During Canadians' Working Lives.
- Assisting Parents to Save for Their Children's Education.
- Support for Research and Development and Graduate Study.
- Supporting Canada's Youth to Find Jobs.
- Connecting Canadians to the Technology of the Knowledge Economy.
- Planning Ahead for a Secure Society.
- Next -