Consulting with Canadians
Good planning starts with listening. Finance Canada consults with Canadians on issues large and small, enabling public input on policy options. The Department tries to ensure that as many people as possible - whether they represent businesses, groups with special interests or individual Canadians - get the opportunity to have their say.
- Budget 2017 Consultations
- Department of Finance Canada Consults on Updates to the Tax System
- Department of Finance Canada Launches Deposit Insurance Review Consultations
- Department of Finance Canada Launches Consultations to Review the Federal Financial Sector Framework
- Department of Finance Releases Legislative and Regulatory Proposals Relating to the Goods and Services Tax/Harmonized Sales Tax